Today’s article is a parody of the lame and inaccurate so-called Anarchist Cookbook. It was written by privateer, of the real-life #agora IRC channel. For more information on agorism, please feel free to read “An Agorist Manifesto in 95 Theses,” “Fifty Things to Do Now,” “An Agorist Anecdote,” “#agora,” and of course, “Alongside Night.”
The Agorist Cookbook Introduction
This site is a place for Documenting: Tips, Tricks, Tools, Systems, Methods related to Operating in the Agorist Second Realm of Meatspace and Cyberspace. You will find a proverbial Wiki of Recipes for Agorist Markets and Living. A decent brief description from the Wikipedia Agorism entry describes Agorism as:
A political philosophy founded by Samuel Edward Konkin III and developed with contributions by J. Neil Schulman that holds as its ultimate goal bringing about a society in which all “relations between people are voluntary exchanges – a free market.” The term comes from the Greek word “agora,” referring to an open place for assembly and market in ancient Greek city-states. Ideologically, it is a term representing a revolutionary type of free-market anarchism. Schulman integrated the idea of counter-economics into Konkin’s libertarian philosophy, which is the advocacy of untaxed black market activity.
There are many existing sites covering homesteading, farming. But most are State cooperative, they follow “laws” given to them from men in silly costumes whom like to scribble things on papers and claim obligation of enslavement to their dictates.
The Agorist Cookbook focus is based upon free association along with many concepts described in some of the following topics:
- Second Realm Engineering and Infrastructure
- The Sovereignty of the Individual
The Agorist Cookbook vs. The Anarchist Cookbook
Example on the subject of Banking
- Destruction: The infamous Anarchist Cookbook would give you information on how to blow up the Federal Reserve. If you are interested in that, go read the anarchist cookbook and blow yourself up. You are not wanted here, neither will there be anything here for you. If you bother us, we would consider reporting you to the FBI but they would already know about you since you most likely are FBI. Your track record is well known. Don’t you have some P2P domain name to seize somewhere? Go away.
- Construction: Positively, toward building a new Second Realm, The Agorist Cookbook tells you how to Mint your own gold holdings, use alternative currencies and money systems. It gives you HOWTO’s on Creating, Running and Using your own Hawala networks for money transfer.
Agorist Cookbook Recipes
Table of Contents
Contributors wanted. Please send us suggestions/links/ideas even if they can’t be written up right now, we can put them in this section for pondering and authoring. Here are a few of the ideas cooking up:
- Agorist exchange/trade gatherings and clubs.
- International federation of those local clubs in knights of templar network fashion.
- Cooking clubs ‘underground roving restaurants’
- Making/selling your own liquour, moonshine, beer.
- Making/selling your own fuel for tractors/cars/trucks.
- Gobar Gas stoves → gas produced from compost/biodegradable products that is great for cooking. very easy setup with 50gallon drum and food scraps. Really big in india and other places.
- Community wireless networks, shared net, mesh networking.
- Growing and selling medicines, pharmaceuticals, remedies, treatments etc.
- Tribal/Community eco-style home barn raising, like the amish do with some twists, to allow for alternative housing to the standard downpayment/bankloan/30 year morgtage dance with the Banksters.
—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
mQENBE0BgvMBCADVXNXsow9CuWsjtePHyZryZFJ6ACf/kaTPf+WbZFdjtSpzk97u ahqZsWNMqMLR/1VKmR/FYZ3ZW6cml083cq5+s6blt4UkM191gQnz7yDHZhvZ//yf x+l1u2jT9fmrJbtNDibi/CMjouDqVftN7jvfOtNY83cdO//yzxZ/Q1s4FZ6gmhgi FjWkr+QvbnarpJhWzzdfUkAabtY7xv+tgBfHTZg35Q3RH1sky7B1QV1RteCm49St re8ytguVOwe6P7slJpoax3pLhnHLPZvbLBKGi30RebW/utH6CzrZUegFCW9WGG13 KZaq2RBNSxDLtlXV9LTBxeI9Bx2n5UZy0raFABEBAAG0LEFnb3Jpc3QgQ29va2Jv b2sgPGFkbWluQGFnb3Jpc3Rjb29rYm9vay5jb20+iQE4BBMBAgAiBQJNAYLzAhsD BgsJCAcDAgYVCAIJCgsEFgIDAQIeAQIXgAAKCRCfplQ73qwrtrnYB/4/gD5we2KA mz74QZU2gBJfxRyq/qWPliVLtjlorpJBHst6iNa+vNVMR430iyaQ/D4ZjDzpZT65 sCTnVIwdyNQuxz7pVByf1JtJno6NRWbS14zTW8wq2v7UotYmwAZiKJIgAH2CvjYc hYGMUNmaj22RoKi9K2AfynUQoMGTokSUMrVZgpHGUWEgZM/FZDQLyyaSVqu3eV1R yS+xNGXeoyRcAigtp8jYyx4pXCt9HF8XWBnSlyTrmINy9J+wZarohJ1HVwwifKR8 4n3hLIlMVsb4fjy7sX678tBPxP55VF0hHHSgjoEe7bO2KJpFRHoo7eeCHpDTQzgb ogxn1gqVQGL7uQENBE0BgvMBCADatpSmiGSAIdFDlHax2IV0tqku1R320PTvU7BR 55KTOQaJmXO08f/yn2TzK5Quv8Wg0SCW5dCpLwuR0KToqj8LBTjvbppXBWWm1RFx TGTMyQ8GKQVqOamqXt8nIFdy3RK6DQCLgVmABCU/hd8GvONDLqwnm3xTbRJaRvCe nWvVIyJuvYMfTzmctAideLG6k5ZUkX5NOrltWhNFbJjOjmOXlGfB76OS7B5Cy/io YF3SpDO75+yhaPYIFz/tyrM6k6DzivqrQrwrZRNvDLCw7TrawCec3ibr7taxKZP9 dUODhMq67H7Au8C4bz/fihdUa32J/2jU/EM+Fm1u0V1wSL/FABEBAAGJAR8EGAEC AAkFAk0BgvMCGwwACgkQn6ZUO96sK7a8HQf9GYkRVC6t+mCOlQh3vux/kKsF/YaH 1jlMd61ksczT8a1UZMTWH7rY58nFY8FvdsQ9ghN8VZ4wq2GfIhYldcLJ45ePJmX0 lJV8PqTM8o/GObf1+RIfhvgb01wh4u5uhMrI+3VZFRHSMSNfRwxtYmOl46c2iv7x rhLUuPMZ3h20EkDldlU9zUc19yvvyB4zTl08gLTmA0zQqT26pnMmlf6YThZwmMsz 7AnJfk1PANR9b2E93aGHIB7UYIam4C+Zq7C1HmEeJm/lXMRj1Cd0Zqrv2aVmzEp7 C3SrAf1VCXarQAjgLafvitefP/R4kWS4X5ZVKjnzACscHmfKGb6ofxfT6w===f6Bm
—–END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
We follow the agorist philosophy and believe in absolute freedom to be, do and think what we want. We grow, sell, trade and barter in a wide range of organic products of which some are considered illegal by all U.S. jurisdictions.
We have a business that requires us to keep a low profile. Our business has no name but a symbol. We have no telephone to take orders from outside network. We have no email account for you to complain or praise us. We have no pretty little numbers posted on the road identifying a house even exists here nor a mail box for the USPS. What we do have is a symbol carved in wood attached to the gate. We use this symbol for identification and labeling purposes. We have elegant signs that say “No Trespassing” all around our property. We never receive shipments here from Fed-ex or UPS.
We are currently moving completely off-grid with the exception of the Internet by early 2012 and will be able to produce year round. We only trade, barter and sell to a select few who have been vetted by no fewer than three people and known for a certain amount of time. I use the MLM (multi-level-marketing) strategy and limit the maximum number of clients to 500. We keep our business records on an external encrypted hard drive that is always kept in a safe place.
The core customer base is allowed to sell to other people but we have certain requirements that must be met:
- No more than 3 family or friends whom have been known for a minimum of 5 years. Use common sense and choose carefully.
- First level client must pick up and deliver directly to their network.
- No strangers are ever to be brought onto my property.
- Keep your mouth shut about our business.
- All orders are to be made in person at time of pick-up. If you need something added to an existing order or for immediate use please call the number you were given using the correct code word.
- If you are ever asked by a stranger to buy something illegal like raw milk or where to find it be polite, tell them nothing except that you cannot help them. Call us immediately.
I know it may seem harsh but it is for everyone’s benefit to abide by these basic rules. There have been numerous SWAT raids on farms and even in some cases not even making the news. I will discuss my security procedures under a different topic at a later date.
We started in 1998 moving towards self-sufficiency and reliance with the specific intention of living off-the-grid and relying on no one. As noble as this was it is still expensive to bring our plans into fruition. We started small at first paying cash for everything and eliminating all debt. We kept our day jobs to have a steady cash flow and reserves for building our dreams. We set up a detailed plan of what we wanted to accomplish and when while remaining flexible. This is the most important thing to have is a realistic plan to implement ideas in stages.
The another important aspect of our business was the accumulation of knowledge. I spent my summers as a youth working on my uncle’s farm and my wife grew up on a ranch so we had no preconceived ideas it would be easy. We originally started raising food for ourselves and preserving it for storage. We gained knowledge one subject at a time while learning all we could through books and workshops.
We wanted to start small so chickens were the first thing. We thought since they were small it would be easy….well we were so fucking wrong and it wouldn’t be the last time either. We went from chickens to bees and from there to expanding the gardens. Keep in mind that in the midst of learning to homestead we had several projects going on all the time. We went from 60 acres in 1998 to 180 acres present day and are still learning new things. We bought two smaller neighboring farms to increase our holdings.
The reason I set the cap to 500 clients is what I am willing to sustain at the moment. I encourage them to start businesses of their own and some do. I absolutely love it when they do and succeed. If I can trade or barter for something I had to go outside the network to buy than we are becoming a more self-contained network.
When we set out to purchase land it had to meet the following requirements;
- Minimum of 30 miles from city
- Minimum of 25 acres
- Wells with quality water as well as plentiful
- Healthy pond or lake stocked with fish
- Old growth woodlands & orchard
- Fenced parcels
- Barn & buildings in good repair
- No neighbors within ½ mile
- Long driveway
- House secluded from road
- Property secluded & removed from main roads
- Cleared tillable land
- Jurisdiction with low taxes
- Not near large corporate farms, highways, airports and railroad tracks
- Accessible from different routes
The great thing about building a network like this is you can expect a certain amount of trust and loyalty. I also love the fact that we are always willing to help a family in need. One family lost their father in Iraq a few years ago and the mother of 3 children could not find a job. She used to buy milk, butter and eggs from us but could no longer afford to do so. A beautiful person found out this happened and called an impromptu meeting with my wife to discuss options. I still get a warm fuzzy feeling when I tell this story. Every family in the network helped them and she didn’t have to rely upon the government. Mom got a job from a lawyer. A teacher began homeschooling the children. We employed the oldest child to help around here with the horses and such as well as donated supplies until they got back on their feet.
I told this story, one of many because doing business this way benefits the planet, humans and animals without government intervention or regulation.
We offer completely organic produce, meat and other products.
We currently grow 280 different varieties of historical heirloom seeds(many from Thomas Jefferson’s collection). We grow what our customers like and ask for. We also have a 10 acre orchard that produce apple, pear, peach, cherry, maple, black walnut & something no one knows what it is though it is quite tasty.
Animals and Meat We Sell
- Buffalo (coming soon)
Products We Sell
- Wine (gifts only)
- Beer (gifts only)
- Whiskey (gifts only)
- Raw milk
- Raw cheese
- Raw honey
- Honey comb
- Beeswax candles
- Bio-fuel(we make bio-diesel for use in the tractors, trucks and generators for us as well)
- various arts & crafts(knitted goods, pottery,bird houses)
Services We Provide
- Wood Working
- Gun Smithing
- Machine Tooling
We prefer cash, gold and silver but you have to be flexible.
We trade or barter for just about anything we need or may need or that can be turned into a profit. Here are a few things we bartered in the past:
- Homemade clothing (I love wool knit sweaters & socks, blankets etc).
- Farm equipment
- Various crops like alfalfa & barley
- Various animal breeding (like bringing a bull or goat in to do his business)
The above list may seem overwhelming but we grew slowly and never take on more than we can handle. I currently have 2 full time and 6 part-time seasonal employees (these are mostly teens from clients). We keep only enough animals that can be sustained naturally by the land. One other reason for the client cap.
We have to sell some things outside the community when we have too much of something. This is pretty simple to do by following the above rules. An example would be produce. 2010 was a bumper year for us, we canned, dried, froze and ate our fill while being able to meet client needs. All you do is contact a store or restaurant with some samples. They always pay cash and nothing gets wasted. Craft stores will always take stuff if they can make a profit as well. We live near a large Mennonite clan who have a general store. I sell to them and they relabel it. We also trade quite a bit which suits us both just fine. We do have our animals butchered & frozen at a local reputable store. Somethings are to time consuming for me to do.
I see personal security encompassing mental, physical and emotional well being. We stay in shape around here with plenty of exercise and eating a clean natural diet. The mental/emotional is helped by meditation.
- I have had extensive combat training from hand to hand, knives and guns. I trained my wife.
- We have a shooting range here on the property and use it often. We practice firing from supine, prone, lateral recumbent, standing, crouched & sitting positions.
- We carry a firearm everywhere we go. We carry bear spray & knives on our person.
- We have code words indicating a myriad of things like location, safe, hurt, in danger and kidnapped.
- We always plan where we are going and when we are due back including which routes we would take. This lets someone back track in case phones are out.
- We keep a cache in our vehicles which include food & water for a week in case we have to walk, ammo, flashlights, camping gear for all seasons, seasonal items like shovels & ice melt, clothing, hazardous breathing apparatus, medication and first aide kits. Everything fits into a backpack with easy access to important items.
- Detailed topographical map that includes dirt roads, rivers, tracks…etc.(places to avoid like housing projects and bad places in the city)
- We have HD cameras with audio installed in out vehicles that have a one mile clear view.
- We also keep portable video and still cameras inside vehicle.
- We keep scanners for weather, ESDA, police & fire. This is so we can find alternate routes if roads are closed.
- Hand-held GPS.
- Prepaid cell phones with spare batteries, car chargers & solar charger that charges phones, gps and scanners.
- The best investment so far were night-vision goggles and scopes for the rifles.
- When traveling into the city or stores we wear hats and sunglasses to conceal our faces.
- We also have our automobile windows tinted to the maximum darkness allowed by law. We choose to do this out of wanting our privacy.
- We also keep several caches of gold and silver for emergencies. This is a must in the times we live.
- We recently bought a small tract of land far removed that is will stocked in case we have to leave the homestead.
As you can see I am paranoid by nature most arising from my younger days. We are not wanted and do not condone violence unless threat of death or physical harm of persons and property. We desire to live in a peaceful world in our little place.
I will create a resource page with links to various items.
- My specialty is not just agriculture. We have added and made changes as the different threats whether real or perceived are made known to us.
- We carry weapons at all times and have them placed in several strategic locations.
- Property is removed from 3 roads giving us privacy via isolation.
- Front of property is lined with old growth trees denying views from the road.
- Driveway is one mile long with sharp curves going into a valley crossing a stream.
- Front driveway gate is attached to steel pylons sunk in the ground 6′.
- Gate is electric with large steel spike welded on exterior facing on coming vehicles.
- Gate has day/night camera with remote opening from house as well as infrared sensors that give advance warning if we are not near the video.
- No mailbox or numbers.(We use P.O. Boxes for mail)
- No Fed-Ex or UPS shipments come here and are picked up off site.
- Warning signs covering perimeter with solid fencing.
- Trained attack guard dogs.
- Infrared sensors placed at locations on perimeter that I would infiltrate if I wanted to come unnoticed. (These are cheaper than the ground sensors used by corporations and government but a PIA in winter if covered in ice or snow. Ground sensors are triggered by wildlife roaming thus creating too many false alarms. Most infrared sensors are set to the height of a man.)
- Several day/night cameras watching the house & buildings. ( These can be bought at a reasonable cost nowadays and are easy to install.)
- Alarm systems on house & buildings.
- The estate is owned by an legal off shore trust. (The only utility service we have is electric and is registered by the Trust. Soon we will terminate this service). We had excellent legal help establishing this set-up but it was not cheap.
- We live here as tenants legally.
Natural, Nuclear, Electronic Disaster Planning
- We built a Earth Home out of concrete and steel that is impervious to tornadoes and most earthquakes. We can secure interior against biological and nuclear attacks. We have been told it will protect us from EMP as well but I do not really desire to test this theory.
- We own older vehicles and farm machinery with spare parts in case of EMP.
- The vehicles and generators run on bio-diesel fuel which we produce.
- We have several rain harvesting systems with purification abilities and spare filters.
- We keep 5k gallons of fuel and 10k gallons of water for emergencies.
- We have several caches buried around the property with a assortment of supplies in case we have to leave or come home to unexpected trouble.
- We have an adequate supply of everything to last extended periods of time with enough to help others.
- We are adding heated geo dome greenhouses in 2011 allowing us to grow throughout the year.
Contrary to popular belief we are not tethered to this farm. We have great trustworthy help and can leave for extended periods without worry or fear. We are extremely busy in spring & fall but we still have time for some fun. This is true freedom.
There are many small farms for sale out there by retired farmers looking to get out. When I was driving a truck from coast to coast I saw things that made me pause and contemplate. As a nation [the USA] we are to dependent upon a system that is unsustainable. When this nation [the USA] falls there will be much pain, violence and death. Agorist systems may be a social structures able to better survive and thrive outside of a collapsed centralized interdependent government centered system.
On a side note, when I drove a truck I made deliveries to the mythical FEMA camps on three separate occasions that were alive with activity in 1999. I also saw how fragile the food supply is here, everything is just-in-time deliveries. Stores have no more than 72 hrs stock. Food that is processed and bad for consumption.
The keys to being safe are proper planning, training, preparedness and maintaining a low profile.
I am pessimistic for the future of the USA and the world for that matter. Things are disintegrating at an alarming pace. We are not millionaires by far but have sacrificed the big televisions, cars that cost as much as a house in 1985 and non-essential material items we really did not need or desire. I am eternally grateful for being surrounded by honest neighbors who are aware of what is happening in the world. I put out flyer’s with the goods, containing links and an assortment of facts. What I feel is coming is not something to endure by oneself. Most all I am grateful for my wife who keeps my head out of the clouds most of the time.
I will communicate privately by encrypted communications only. Contact me for Questions, Comments, Contributions etc.
Encrypt your messages to me and remember to send me your key also.
Email: privateer @ metropipe.net
—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
mQENBEz5W9oBCADcp5j+T9SN8nqdqQNE26twyq5qfnJwaWYvVAWswqN8q+Jv8owU C5k+QG8A7Z5+Sr+eS3YSRJTVDUldW/jPBJS05EMNd6RNf8pWg2MG26HFbd13fzUe Jq0Nnh5fO5J0upYqvCjy04Z5qn1bFrin1cnQlAquaU8gRaLX/FHHG3YyLsfDyy36 pnaH8fvYeHYtkIEjA6xPWRysurI2ZMPqWz3QOd0rCW60XXEMkZtR5gndDRBNPU/c xO2wg1kmBbcMa8v+ykK8wpm+cA+2bqpmTGa+YVseoEtJwExhKpW0MHousiLYd7I8 OZ9No7Yt88pAjVvHvRHQqw6lff8o2ccwQQezABEBAAG0LENyeXB0by1UcmliZS1F eHBhdCA8cHJpdmF0ZWVyQG1ldHJvcGlwZS5uZXQ+iQE4BBMBAgAiBQJM+VvaAhsD BgsJCAcDAgYVCAIJCgsEFgIDAQIeAQIXgAAKCRBj/f29x9TCKQEqCADad4G8zElp S1LGb22zbdVUCvn1eH3kD6HCD1kHhcs1bSJhf9ftL1SmBxGtgWpZ2lK+jv/OLkbH XdcqDw85eoTI8zFDI4yOJQM4zvVdG027ozx1itxBfFCpmauxXAx8fOwQvOA/Smlq AxQ550wgrDSUHq7YXcCvSQmxd0HDwvfWxLL7a0lQIzzzdxuSmxKgY5sno8Z5EeA0 xBHp8QyE/fkFD/7pJ9IocpIzHSLCLiOoSu4n0T1ZGjqASdfCJrCfW95puHmfNHIw G/ZvpIcwW6uOed5J4ghshs7ZPY+u8u0cKXwFO1zXQ66/u1vl+v5/nWAGPMEbF9Bx jir/Za1RiMK1uQENBEz5W9oBCADn8KpiDZ6q1s3k95BpS9bPVWBBlr9l1XyfiwLV +3+sy9Kk3wXKZ310RNJ+p0Lh5gWYKQUddVO8pQjSm52vq2J8EIXZfVumhRNVetvV 7gsxqGp6l0r6ghO9UdAujOw5/M5Fdr4rE1mfRG+E+R2FZdOJzH/FDZI2Nz4F8Lwz U7pKrWBLLaXO4fGaKS7Lr71WfnWbyQUz24Enh0klU4iC/qmt++mFrspPxkcGA+pX 0udY8zes8V/YlzEXznzEbW6FdPJ/CpBVFB4c+xZzizzRUeb8MMRbrYd4LnTb6tgm TDeG3Xn8tYtP4nf5UQSzb6sSQr57Dp611J2GwqiITukwtIStABEBAAGJAR8EGAEC AAkFAkz5W9oCGwwACgkQY/39vcfUwilWnwf/fe6nyHdy4mwv7SmW6sHaEXN0Rpp6 ddl69NysdKf/9ZFifU+sUvQdsBb+ZcHL6vaweqBhh00OhJCzOWmFqw6sfKOdsiJP Pvo1QrxX/vrBRPZVuY6ikKJBLxOTxQiTXNLgh9hYm+l6AltRR2HtFC8ibXM6q73S pQuOxvFwiAoryu0A0N7sT/GdYMP75EhrnlceRpafzQ23wzRddZqJWFwffucqBdi7 vzi227OSPTlztUYefmyjM+p8rCQkYQV9RBhNFlXmfvg3HOyBMn/Aawup46e0oQKv LRiRIt//ZeY8ugf2Fs7nnsz5oiPhs1NMqVJJwDxNfYvINHXwKZjL9X58/g== =bPC2
—–END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
IRC + OTR
I can be found as nick privateer hanging out with the good folks in the IRC #agora channel on the anarplex network. Connection instructions are here.
Of Curious or Related Interest
- Farming on Our Own by Deanna Dyksterhuis
- PorcFest Agorist Co-operative
- Agorist Farmers
- Homesteading on Wikipedia
Agorist Food Selection
This is not about recipes, nor the health benefits or risks of various foods. It is about information to help Agorists make better fod selection decisions based upon Agorist and Counter-Economic ideas.
Why does a salad cost more than a Big Mac?
Modern “capitalists” like to use the markets choice of ‘better price’ to seek out value, while possibly ignoring other issues that may be as important in price when considering the purchase of an item. The reason something may be cheaper, may be because it actually is not cheaper. Its just different people are paying for it, rather than the end consumer.
Best example of this is ‘Free Healthcare’. It’s ‘Free’, can’t get much cheaper than that. TINSTAAFL. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Someone is paying for it. As in health care, it goes with many ‘Cheap Foods’. This is why a salad costs more than a Big Mac. Federal and State intervention into the markets through subsidies, monopolies through regulation and other state tactics.
Remember, a Subsidy is not something that comes from Government money. A subsidy is when the government through force: regulation and taxation, takes large amounts of money and gives it to an industry. One of the Cornerstones of modern American Capitalism otherwise known as Mercantilism. The participants in this system comprise the same “Republicans” whom are openly against income Redistribution to individuals. Income distribution at Corporate Industry levels is nothing less than Income Redistribution.
“Commodity Foods” USA Subsidies: $180.8 Billion USD
Farm subsidies are direct transferring of income from the general tax payers to farm owners.
The United States currently pays around $20 billion per year to farmers in direct subsidies as “farm income stabilization” via U.S. farm bills. These bills date back to the economic turmoil of the Great Depression with 1922 Grain Futures Act, the 1929 Agricultural Marketing Act and the 1933 Agricultural Adjustment Act creating a tradition of government support. A Canadian report claimed that for every dollar U.S. farmers earn, 62 cents comes from some form of government, with total aid in 2009 from all levels of government adding up to $180.8 billion.
The beneficiaries of the subsidies have changed as agriculture in the United States has changed. In the 1930s, about 25% of the country’s population resided on the nation’s 6,000,000 small farms. By 1997, 157,000 large farms accounted for 72% of farm sales, with only 2% of the U.S. population residing on farms. In 2006, the top 3 states receiving subsidies were Texas (10.4%), Iowa (9.0%), and Illinois (7.6%). The Total USDA Subsidies from farms in Iowa totaled $1,212,000,000 in 2006. From 2003 to 2005 the top 1% of beneficiaries received 17% of subsidy payments.
In May 1998, Dan Glickman announced that his agency had purchased 8 million pounds of beef and pork commodities at a cost of approximately $9 million.  These purchases are part of the USDA’s $30 million pork and $30 million beef bonus annual buyouts. At the same time, the USDA announced plans to purchase up to $8 million of lamb products to offset that industry’s surplus. “These bonus buys support the livestock industries by bolstering producer prices”, announced Glickman. The beef, pork and lamb were to be distributed to the National School Lunch Program and other food assistance programs to increase “high-quality protein”.  The USDA purchases 73 million pounds of cheese annually to help boost sagging dairy prices. 
Under the Dairy Price Support Program, the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC, a division of the USDA) buys surplus butter, cheese, and nonfat dry milk from processors to support the dairy industry and maintain market prices. These purchases totaled 500 million pounds in the fiscal year 2000 and 400 million pounds in fiscal year 2001. 
- The Commercial meat and dairy industries receive massive amounts of government subsidies
- For every $1 you spend at the grocery store the tax-victims might be spending as much as $40
- Subsidies also include:
- The Government environmental regulation monopoly: Leads to tremendous property damage that the free market would never allow
- The quality assurance monopoly: Leads to consumers being fooled into buying some really nasty stuff
- The education monopoly: Hides or downplays the scientific studies that animal products are bad for you
- Supporting your own Agorist network ecosystem
- Easier to find Organic meat without checmicals/hormones etc.
- See Agora Homesteading for information and references for doing your own farm.
- Animal ownership is also becoming increasingly regulated, even having your own, 100% organic fed animals can upset Terrorcrats. They may raid your property, and seize the animals, and extort cash out of you under the pretext of:
- Lack of obtaining a license from them to own the animals or ‘Health Certificates’ issued by the state.
- City/Municipal Zoning Laws not permitting certain types of animals.
- Strategy: Use the land for farming fruits and vegetables.
- You may be able to feed 5-10 times more people on the same area of land used for meat production.
- It is possible to grow anything in a heated greenhouse, obviously, but that space would be best used for nutritional superfoods like year-round fresh spinach and avocados. Think wheat instead of rice, other legumes instead of soy, carrots instead of bananas, lemons instead of oranges, honey or maple sugar instead of cane sugar, and so on.
Commercially Imported & Transported Food Issues
- The farther away the source of your food originates, the greater amount Taxes the Terrorcrats feed off:
- Fuel Taxes
- Import Tarriffs by the Border Nazis
- Income Taxes on those Transporting
- Sales Taxes over the counter
- Many more taxes that are recursive to the entire Import/Transportation ecosystem.
- These foods are often produced by large corporations. Economy of scale has allowed them to usually provide for a cheaper product, but at the same time it leaves a greater % of the price that is actually taxation. This is aside from sales tax, fuel taxes and includes corporate taxes, and income taxes on everyone involved with the corporation. This is no trivial amount of taxation.
- If you grew your own wheat, would you go through the expense of making Wheaties cereal, complete with all the artificial flavors and preservatives, or would you make whole-grain fresh-baked bread and so on? I think the last thing that I bought that had a label on it was salt, pepper, and other spices – everything else I either buy fresh (fruits, vegetables, mushrooms) or in bulk (root vegetables, legumes, nuts, etc).
- Purify your own well Water, if you must paid City water is still better than buying bottled water.
- Other Liquids: There are loads of tariffs on tea, coffee and soda, etc.
- Make your own Beer/Alcohol rather than purchase commercially. No need to explain this sector and the taxes governments feed off.
- Tobacco – if you must smoke grow your own leaf or buy from other Agorist farmers. Tobacco/Cigarette taxes are also a *massive* source financing for the state.
We here at no name farms launched a underground restaurant that is a first of its kind anywhere in the world. We are using this method not only for profit but to educate people about Agorism while keeping an air of mystery. Here are the main points of our business.
- Only the best food will be served right from our farm 100% organic and cooked by one of my partners who is a five star chef. We intend on running one dinner per month depending on turnout.
- The restaurant has no name and is in a secret location that was leased via a third party for cash and no documents signed except via a agorist law firm who will act as arbitrators if needed.
- The events will include all drinks a person can desire from wine to scotch with some even made right here on the farm. A delicious 6-8 course meal served over a 4-6 hour period.
- Live entertainment and the building has a dance floor. We have some great blues lined up for our first dinner in March/April.
- All contacts are done via PGP and no exceptions. This is for reservations, payments and notice of event 12-24 hours before and other pertinent information.
- All patrons will be picked up at various locations around the city in a blacked out party bus to hide our location and dropped back off at their vehicles or we will rendezvous with a taxi in the case of intoxication. I am the driver of the bus. Only 3 people know the location. Even the bands and waitresses have to agree to be blind folded and picked up one hour before event.
- All patrons must leave cell phones home or surrender them to be locked in a Faraday cage to keep location secret. you will be given a bag to seal your phone inside with your code name on it. We have a jammer on site in case someone tries to be cute. Patrons will be given a phone number that they can give to babysitters or family to notify you in case of an emergency. If an emergency happens you will be driven by private vehicle to your destination most ricky tick. You still have to be blind folded leaving the location and entering the vehicle.
- All patrons must agree to be blind folded when leaving the bus and upon returning to it.
- All patrons must pay by cash ($250-350) to designated drop-offs with code worded pick up 2 weeks prior to event. No refunds except in special circumstances, we can apply it to the next event of your choice. Patrons will be told what dates the event is most likely to occur and it is up to them to be available.
- We advise patrons not to have someone follow the bus or the consequences will be most severe. I have methods in place to safe guard tailing.
- All patrons will receive a short introduction into agorism and counter-economics along with details on where to find reliable information to peruse at their leisure.
- All patrons must notify us of any food allergies prior to attending so we can make sure you are safe.
- We well give code words to patrons when referring friends and they will be changed at random with notification via pgp email.
Some of the Events we have planned are themed based.
- Classical- This will include live classical music with dancing. This is a black tie event as well. Men must were jacket & tie and women dress/gown.
- Grunge/Punk- Same as above but with a little bit mellower music ;). No dress code here we just ask you to keep your clothes on please.
- Roaring 20’s- This is a period event with dress appropriate for period. We have one of the best swing bands scheduled to play late summer. This gives our patrons time to take dancing lessons.
- Shakespeare(To Be or Not to Be & What the fuck am I doing here)- We are trying to book a local acting guild for evening entertainment.
We three partners put up a total of 50K capital to get the show on the road. We expect to earn upwards of 25k per event. We are looking into other locations to lease to add to the mystery.
If you have any theme suggestions please email me. Well I think that about covers it.